Friday, February 17, 2012

Romance Is Back....Shop News

Bienvenue a' mes nouveaux amis de la France a' venir sur la blog de Tania! 


Romance is back....well, actually I don't think that it ever left or ever will! Although my own home is pared down these days with lots of white I do collect many pretty and romantic pieces that sing to my heart. I just have them stored and squirreled away in a variety of cabinets and niches and call them out on occasion to mix in with vignettes.


I've listed some new items in the shop
and created a little collage....with the romance that my customers still do love!
Je me transporte dans le monde entier....


I hope that you enjoy the weekend....

6 comments:

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

They are beautiful Janet!

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Your collage is beautiful, Janet. I'm with you on the feeling romance has never left, how could it?

I will have to go visit your friend, Tania's blog and check out the beauty there soon.

Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!
xoxo~Tracie

Anne Lorys - Fiona and Twig said...

Ahhhh, lovely!
I need to pay a visit to your shop!

XOXO,
Anne

isa said...

coucou , j'adoooooore j'adoooore ton blog , qui est un vrai régal pour les yeux, gros bisou d'alsace, isa

Tutti Chic said...

hi fufu-love all these romantic pretties! Is there anything you post that I don't like?hahaha xoxo tutts

Linda Carole Bloom said...

Just visited your shop and saw all the new things. Oh my goodness!