Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Rêves de France Sur le Bastille Day

Bonjour mes amis.....it's Bastille Day in France tomorrow, so I'm just popping in with a quick post of a few photos that I shot in Paris at one of my favorite flea markets last year. I hope to go back again soon...



Right now I am buried in my studio working on a couple of new lines for the website to come later that involve lots of hand work and time. Hint....I'm using many of the lace trims that I brought back from here:



...à bientôt from my Shabbyfufu Studio.....

2 comments:

June said...

Hi Janet!
I am always so thrilled to see you have come by to visit. I know you are so crazy busy and I am grateful you take the time to wish me well!

Your pictures of the fleas in France are wonderful. I do hope you are able to go back soon.

Of course I adored your Mason Jar shandy, but then I love everything you do.
I also read the beautiful e-mail you received. I know that you probably have no idea how much you have touched all of us through the years, but this e-mail went straight to my heart.
sending hugs from...

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Your KILLIN me with the Paris Flea photos girl! Enjoy your creative time. I guess you girls in FL have to take to the indoors this time of year! We in the rest of the country are outside right now, so both ways mean less time for blogging. And that's okay I think! Look forward to seeing your new creations.

Hugs,
Judy