Tuesday, May 31, 2011

French Furniture And Lighting At Shabbyfufu

Hello everyone.....I hope that you had a relaxing weekend and Memorial Day fun. We are back from four days at our beach place and it's back to work full steam ahead today for me! 


I want to share with you some of the French furniture and lighting that we sell in our shop in this post. I'm going to be working on adding in more pieces and more photos this week....so if you would like more information you can visit the shop at Shabbyfufu for both reproduction pieces as well as vintage and antique French..




7 comments:

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hi Janet, once again, everything is so dreamy... I would love that beautiful armoire in the first photo!... xoxo Julie Marie

Rebecca said...

I love anything and everything you do. You are my HERO!!!!

xoRebecca

Barbara Jean said...

Gorgeous!!!

blessings
barbara jean

June said...

Janet these pieces are stunning! I LOVE that table!!! I have always loved your beautiful style and it just gets better and better.
hugs from here...

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty (and then some!).
Happy new week, Janet!
xoxo~Tracie

Bringing Pretty Back said...

PRETTY OVERLOAD Janet! WOW!!!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Pamela said...

Oh my gosh i really do live in the wrong place! How gorgeous are these pieces of furniture!!!
Lovely and romantic!!!

Pamela xo