Sunday, January 30, 2011

Valentines Day Box Tutorial & Flea Market Finds

Greetings to all and thank you for stopping by this evening. I've just returned from a lovely weekend up at our beach home and of course did some website shopping while there. The weather has been simply amazing here in Florida, perfect for just about anything that you might wish to do outside...flea marketing included......


Un grand MERCI for the amazing response to the website items, more coming as time permits....


If you are a reader of our favorite Romantic Country Magazine that is the work of the fabulous Fifi ONeill, then you may recall this tutorial from a couple of years ago on this romantic heart boxes that I was invited to put together. I'm reposting the article and a couple of photos that I took here since it's "that time of year" again. Maybe you'll be inspired to create some of your own Valentine boxes, you should be able to click on the article page to enlarge.....




Until next time.....


5 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

You hearts are so sweet and charming. I'm a little late in saying congratulations on having it featured!

I'm so glad you had a relaxing weekend...everyone needs that after the holidays!

XO,
Jane

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

I remember the tutorial well. You create so many beautiful pieces of art, Janet.

Can't wait to see your new items too, the Madonna & Child is beautiful. Looking forward to more!
xoxo~Tracie

Queen of Dreamsz said...

Hi Janet,

The Valentine boxes are so pretty....I want that Madonna! :0)

Hugs,
Stephanie ♥

Tutti Chic said...

aghhhh fufu-that madonna statue is to-die for! Love this heart project!!!xoxo tutts

Bringing Pretty Back said...

Even with a detailed tutorial, I couldn't pull this off! I wish I had just a PINCH of your talent!
I agree , that Madonna is so great!~
i an HAPPY you are too busy to listen to my show! That is awesome!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin