Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Is Spring

We seem to do many things in reverse order from the rest of the country here in South Florida, as our weather is literally the polar opposite from what you may be experiencing in other climes. There FINALLY is a touch of Fall in our moisture laden air, and it's time to do a massive "Spring Cleaning" job around the Fufu homestead and studio. I cannot wait to have days in the not too far off future to be able to turn off the a/c and open the windows to the sound of happy birds looking to add new occupants to the nest! Needing to have access to said windows, a mass organization is necessary first.

What to do with a Bazillion Boxes?


Piles O' Papers?

Masses O' Millinery?


Loads O' Linens?

Wads O' Wallpaper?


Volumes O' Vintage?


Plethora O' Prom Gowns?


All of this and trying to work on the website with lots of pretty things coming.
Outahand....it will definitely take a week, perhaps a lifetime to organize this stuff!

Here's to a great week to you~Happy Fall Ya'll



xoxo,
Janet

10 comments:

TattingChic said...

THAT's what you do with old prom dresses and bridesmaid dresses! You MAKE stuff out of them! LOL, that's great!

tracylynne said...

I don't know why but I can't seem to bring myself to throw away boxes either. I did a Fall cleanup this weekend and found a whole bunch of stuff I forgot I had. But your is much prettier.

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

You aren`t the only one!
But appart from the card boxes everything else... looks so pretty!
That`s why you can`t bear to throw or give anything away!
I wouldn`t also!
Kisses
Debbie moss

(From England)LOL

Malphi said...

Nice job to have all those linens to sort out though! Can I help!

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Hi Janet! I wish we had your weather here in Michigan. We had frost this morning!

I cannot wait to see your pretties :) Everything you do is fabulous!

Hugs,
Amy

NeereAnDear said...

I am so happy to see I am not the only one who has boxes everywhere... tons of supplies all over the place... even though its neat... there is no where for it to go... lots of this and that...

Now I feel so much better about my house looking like a cyclone hit... I too will take a lifetime to get it all organized.

Happy cleaning!! And Happy Fall back at ya

LOTS OF HUGS

JO

Melissa said...

What a delicious group of pretties! Just added myself as a follower to your pretty blog.
Melissa

Victoria Lynn said...

Glad to hear it's cooling off down there. It finally got cooler here in Tennessee too. It makes you feel more energetic, great for cleaning, painting, etc.! Have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Victoria Lynn

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! I could so come over to your house and just spend hours looking at your millinery flowers!

Fifi Flowers said...

It is sooooo necessary to Fall, Spring, Winter, Summer cleaning... I constantly need to re-organize with all my projects... Im sure you would agree!