Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shabbyfufu Boutique Labor Day Sale & Free Images

Hello dear friends.....I want to wish everyone a wonderful and SAFE Holiday weekend. Are you doing anything fun, relaxing, entertaining?? We are going to take off for our beach place for a bit of R & R, and this should be a quiet weekend with no guests. I have to find a good book to read, I just know that I have some around here someplace!

We are having a 10% off all orders over $100 on the website this long weekend! It will last through Monday evening and no codes will be required. It includes every darned thing...except for light bulbs....and the kitchen sink (which we don't sell anyway:-). I
just added some gorgeous things to Shabbyfufu, including these handy dandy magnetic memory boards covered in vintage wallpaper. They can sit horizontally or vertically and also have a hanging ribbon....and all of the hand made magnets are included:

We hope that you get a chance to visit and shop:-).

I promised you a few high res scans from those great 1920's Needlecraft magazines so here you go. You can crop and take out images and use in your artwork for your personal use (not for sale or commercial use unless you ask me first please:-). They would make such darling paper dolls!




See you next week!
XOXOXO
Janet

16 comments:

  1. How sweet you are to share the news print. I just love them and they would make great paper dolls my grand daughters would love them. I will have to check out the shops nice sale. Have a great Friday

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet! I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing getaway! I am having an end of summer tea party on Saturday and then we have a family gathering at my aunts on Sunday :)

    Thank you for the wonderful images!!! I LOVE them!

    I am off to check out your shop :)
    Love ya,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are those memory boards? They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet,
    I just stopped by to say that I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend! A good book and a glass of sweet tea, now that sounds relaxing! Take care, Victoria Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you...

    Hope you have a FANTABULOUS weekend...

    Love the magnetic boards ... any bets on how long before you know what happens? AHEM!!

    Thank you for the images.... exactly what I am looking for

    HUGS AND HAPPY SAFE WEEKEND TO YOU AND FAMILY

    JO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janet!
    What great images you have and are sharing ~ thank you!

    If you did have a kitchen sink at the store, you know I'd want it ;)

    Hope you're having fun at the beach and found a great book.

    I'm off to the shop to look.

    Happy Labor Day weekend!
    xo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing major going on here this weekend, maybe breakfast out with hubby. :)

    How nice of you to share these lovely images!
    And the memory boaards are so sweet!
    I've been playing around with one for myself covered in fabric (of course) LOL

    Kimberly :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Janet!

    Hope you are doing well. Just thought I would pop in and say hello. Love the images. And your right that they would make great paper dolls.

    Hope you enjoy Labor Day!
    XO
    Janet
    Janet's Creative Pillows

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you shabbyfufu. I love everything & thank you for sharing.
    I'm off to check out your site yet again
    CC
    Claudie from Canada
    www.frid.com/Claudie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thinking of you at your beach haven Janet, it's raining her in Melbourne for a change!
    I've just visit Shabbyfufu, you certainly have some beautiful new goodies, quite a few already sold I noticed.
    1920's Needlcraft scans are fantastic, I'd be interested to see how people use them

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi janet...how lovely your site always looks..very creative..i love those news prints..when I had a shop..many a year ago..I used to sell wonderful vintage dolls...bodies of boys and girls..with vintage clothing/hats..body was magnetised..so clothes stuck on..I still have a heap of them in my ebaY ROOM..all the clothes were sold separately..and there was a heap to mix and match..and the body stood up in a base..sounds complicated..BUT I sold hundreds and hundreds..wish I still had the original box..anyway..take care..regards andrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Janet,
    Thanks for sharing these images!
    They are all do very Darling!
    As well as pretty memorie boards!!
    Another GREAT IDEA, only from you!
    Kisses
    Debbie Moss

    (FROM ENGLAND)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi Fufu! Thee images are just lovely! Thanks for sharing such great stuff! hope you & mr. fufu had a relaxing, wonderful weekend at your beach house! We have packed up ours for the end of the summer & I wanted to cry all the way home!:( WHERE DID THE SUMMER GO?!) xoxo tutts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hia Janet,
    Thanks for your lovely comment...

    Kisses & Hugs
    Debbie Moss

    (FROM ENGLAND)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Janet,

    You've got an award on my blog... :)

    Joy

    ReplyDelete